Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Dress for Miss Ava

Isn't she just the cutest? I was lucky enough to have a photoshoot with her just before giving birth. Her mom and I have since become friends. She asked if I could make Ava a dress for Easter.
This is how it turned out. Don't you think it will look so cute on her? When I saw this Micheal Miller Demask print in chocolate brown and pink I thought about Miss Ava's dark eyes and olive skin.
I hope you like it Lisa! I want you to take some pictures of her in it :) If any of you are interested in making this dress, I found the tutorial on lilblueboo.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

You find the best prints! I love that one.

=)

Lisa said...

ADORABLE Katie!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!!! You do such beautiful work. She will look darling in on Easter. Thanks so much!