Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Isabelle Skirt


One order down and two to go! I finished this sweet skirt for a seven year old little girl who is having a birthday this Saturday. Her mom wanted to have something made special for her. It was really sweet, they both came over so I could get her measurements and her mom let her pick out what fabric she wanted. This is my first article of clothing bigger than a size 4t so I was a little nervous, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out and hope she will be too!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Cute print!

=)

karen said...

It's a really pretty skirt! I wouldn't mind having it!

Amber said...

So cute! Love the wide band along the bottom.
I have a follower!!:) You're so sweet! I put your button on my page. Now I just need to start doing some posts. HE HE