Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring Collection Sneak Peek

This season I've been obsessed with ponytails and headbands! I love this big gerber daisy with yellow swarovski crystals in the center. It looks darling on a headband or as a clip with your little girl's hair down as seen below.
I also love this bright little number! Mia wears it quite often. I looped thin green ribbon to look like leaves, and added green swarovski crystals in the center. Just perfect with a crisp white sundress!
FYI, because I have been obsessed with headbands this season, I have ordered them in bulk so you can get obsessed too! I have dark pink, light pink, black, white, and chocolate brown. These headbands will work for all ages because they're really stretchy. They look best with my larger flowers, but the smaller flowers will work too. I have so much more to come! I just need to take pictures of it all and post it. Leave me a comment if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the cute little clip!