Make White Sauce:
- In a large, saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
- Blend 4 tablespoons of flour into the melted butter.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Cooking for this length of time will minimize 'flour' taste.
- Slowly add 2 cup of milk, stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking slowly until smooth and thickened.
• Peel and cook 2 potatoes and 4 carrots
• Mash. Add salt and pepper to taste
• Stir in vegetables into white sauce.
Enjoy! And Happy Halloween!