Friday, October 15, 2010

Modeling Our New Headband



I've had a few requests to post some pictures of Mia and I wearing the new headband I designed. I wasn't having a very good hair day, and I'm not super photogenic these days, but you get the idea. Mia models it beautifully, however. I like this headband with our hair down AND pulled back :) I forgot to mention that if you aren't a fan of headbands, but like the flower, I can also make this into a clip. I just made a black clip that I will post later. Be sure to place your orders in time for the holidays! Again, the price is $25.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Okay. Here's the final order. I want one like this, with the black center, and one black on black one.

Thanks!

=)

Mama Pea said...

So cute. I can't wait to get the one for my daughter!

Unknown said...

Hello! I am a new follower. Please stop on by when you get a chance. Have a wonderful weekend!
Alissia
Tips 4 Green
http://tips4green.blogspot.com