Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joy/Boo Sign

You've got to love two in one decorations :) Last night I went with my sister inlaw to a craft night at our church and made this cute double sided sign for Christmas and Halloween.  I still  need to adjust the ribbons sand the edges, but wanted to take a quick pic.  I made something else too, but I'll have to post it later since it's  not done yet. Time flew last night I didn't have time to finish this sign or my other craft.  My grandparents are in town and were kind enough to watch both my girls all night.  It was a much needed night out for me!  Since we just moved back to the States, I have NO decorations, so this is a nice way to start out, don't you think?


3 comments:

karen said...

Those are really cute! Very clever idea. I'm glad you were able to go.

Mama Pea said...

Very cute and an excellent way to start out! Hmmm....if I need to get rid of some of my decorations (trying to reduce the amount of stuff we have here), I know who to ask first! :-) Glad you got to have a much needed night out with the girls!

Ronna said...

Absolutely love this craft. You did a great job. so so cute!