Thursday, December 30, 2010

MiaMoo Designs Boutique Coming Soon!

I have decided to pass on the Etsy shop for now, and create a MiaMoo Designs Boutique Blog instead where I will post the things I'm selling with prices.  I'd like to see how that goes first-plus its free :)  I've linked it to my sidebar-but I don't have anything for sale just yet, and haven't really designed a header yet.  It's a work in progress, but I think it will be easier for my readers and anyone interested in my designs to see what is for sale in an organized way with prices, etc.  I can't tell you how many times I've had people see Mia or Hayden wearing something I've made and ask if I have a website so they can see what I have to choose from.  Even though I post all my designs on this blog, its not really in a format that is easy for someone that is looking to buy a particular item.  I'm just curious, if I were to make up some dresses/skirts to post for sale, what sizes would any of you be interested in?  Tiny baby? Toddler? 5T?  I was thinking of making some items that are good for baby shower gifts such as nursing covers, burp cloth sets, diaper caddies, dresses, appliqued onesies, along with my hair accessories for all ages. What do you think? If there is anything you've seen that you would like me to make again and post, please let me know. As for now, its all kind of a guessing game! I have paypal now, so I can just email you an invoice :)

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

6x for me. She actually wears a 6 right now, but I'd want to get them with some room to grow.

=)

Mama Pea said...

Good luck with that! My sister checked it out and thought it was too expensive. You can put stuff on e-bay with a buy-it-now button more easily and cheaply if you don't want to get into it too big... Just a thought!

Zura said...

Great news Katie! Good luck in your new venture and happy new year! :)

karen said...

I like your button design - very pretty! I'll be waiting to check it out!

Rosies said...

yay can't wait to see it all! but I still think you should do an etsy shop!!! You would sell so much stuff!!!