Friday, July 1, 2011

MiaMoo Designs and La Couture Amore Collide Again! :)

THIS CIRCUS NECKLACE IS IN MY SHOP NOW! :)
 Can you say FABULOUS?!  La Couture Amore designed this OH SO FUN circus hat to match my Circus Necklaces. I am IN LOVE!  Mia really rocked it today! For some reason blogger is not doing these pictures justice. They look super clear and beautiful in Photo Shop, but oh well!  I think MiaMoo Designs and La Couture Amore compliment each other well, yes? More to come later!  She's designing me another Ahh-Mazing piece to us in my Lollipops Collection shoot. YAY!





3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That circus hats rocks almost as much as the wearer of it does.

=)

Bobette said...

Wow! That's fabulous. You're little girl is super darling too. I definitely need to get my order going.

Alicia Johnson said...

These are awesome. I love the necklaces! So cute. How do we order?