Saturday, January 28, 2012

MiaMoo Women Released!

I don't know about you, but for me accessories are what usually "make" my outfit! I'm not a real flashy dresser, but I do love me some pretty accessories. With Valentine's Day approaching I thought I would help you accessorize your outfit on your special date :) There are so many to choose from!
Owls are so popular right now and look great hanging from a long rustic silver chain.
For those of you who like chunkier jewelry with a pop of color, this necklace just might be for you :)
This necklace is one of my favorites. It can be worn as a necklace or a broach! Its a great staple in my wardrobe.
This brass locket is also a personal favorite of mine! Not only to I love the look of it, but I love that it can fit pictures of my kids.
Pearls are so classic. Make a statement with these chunky pearls! You can dress them up or down. Gorgeous with a fancy dress, or dressed down with jeans and a cardigan sweater :) Please leave me a comment if interested. Be sure to leave your email address so I have a way to contact you. Thanks!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'm not a big wearer of jewelry, but this is great stuff, Katie!

=)

Ronna said...

I LOVE the Owl one. Beautiful models too.

karen said...

I never saw this post! Great stuff Katie. Should do well.