Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Freshly Picked Camouflage Moccs! Eeek!!!

 As you know I love kid fashion! Dressing 2 girls has been so fun, but I have to say, there are some REALLY fashionable things for boys out there too! You just have to do a little more searching. I LOVE camouflage, so when I saw these moccs by Freshly Picked I about died!


Not only are they stink'n adorable, but they're comfy too and will actually stay on your baby's feet! We get so many compliments on these. I love them paired with skinny jeans and a graphic tee!

 They look so cute with cut off jean shorts too! How can you resist chubby little baby legs and camouflage moccs?

This is an outfit I put together for more comfy days. Freshly Picked moccs are durable, stylish, and made to perfection! They come in a variety of colors for boys AND girls! They fly off the shelf pretty quickly so keep a close eye out for their new uploads. You can find them on Facebook as well as their website.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Adorbale!! I love the arrow pants and man cub shirt--where did you find?! Expecting my first baby (a boy) this spring!

Eve said...

OMG! Adorable...love the man cub shirt and arrow pants. Where did you find them? Expecting my first baby (a boy) this spring!