Sunday, February 28, 2010

Treasure's for Tots Jelly Roll Skirt

Can I tell you how in LOVE I am with this darling skirt from T4T? Angie gives a really great tutorial here, or you can buy one from her etsy shop! She also sells really cute clippies to match all of your daughter's outfits :)
Angie is one talented Mama! If you haven't already, you should visit her blog, it's full of goodies! She has regular giveaways too :) And lets not forget about her darling daughter Serenity! I love seeing new pictures of her modeling all of Angie's creations-and she has TONS of creations! I check Angie's blog daily and so should you!

2 comments:

karen said...

Send me the picture of her by the umbrella, OK?

Angie@treasures for tots said...

Awww Katie! Thank you so much for the nice comments and linking up to my blog! You're such a sweetie!