Friday, July 13, 2012

Bad Blogger


I'm sorry, I've been such a bad blogger! Before facebook I blogged religiously and I have to say I DO MISS it!  I really want to be better about updating my blog and making time for myself to craft again and post sewing projects and tutorials.  I'm not even sure if any of my blog readers are out there anymore. Hello??? Is anyone still out there? Would love to hear from you again. I miss hearing from you! Its my fault I don't hear from you anymore! ;-)  You CAN however, still find me on facebook for regular posts and updates.  I've been designing necklaces like crazy and thought I'd share a few with you since its been awhile!  I've had the opportunity to work with some amazing designers. Snazzie Drawers designed Mia's birthday headband for her pink lemonade party and Abby&Tabby designed her dress :) Swanky Baby Vintage just released their fall collection "Prep School" and I was asked to design a couple of pieces to match so they could use them in their photos! LOVE their clothes, so it was such an honor to work with them.  Right now I'm just trying to enjoy the summer with my girls and do most of my designing at night. Fall is just around the corner, so I'll be coming up with some new fall designs soon.  That's about all for now :) Hopefully you'll hear from me again soon!

This was my Limited Edition Under the Sea Collection for summer. It went fast!
I love this vintage bicycle pendant and the overall feel of this necklace!
One of the necklaces I designed for Swanky Baby Vintage :)

2 comments:

karen said...

When I saw your post on my reader, I thought it was going to be your personal blog, for some reason. But no matter - glad to see you blogging on whatever one! You have such cute necklaces.

Susan Anderson said...

Just darling!

And so good to "see" you.

Hope life in the east is treating you well...