Monday, July 30, 2012

Cute, Affordable Storage for Your Accessories!


 I have people ask me all the time how I store all of the accessories we've accumulated and I finally found my favorite way to store them! Its cute AND affordable :) YAY! I found these cute tin buckets in the dollar section at target. I think they were $2.50 each. I used one to store my girls' necklaces...
 And one to store all of their headbands that are on stretchy elastic or lace. I like to store the hard headbands in a vase.  I haven't gotten around to finding a really cute vase, but this one will do for now :)
I used to solely hang all the necklaces I make, but I actually think this way of storing will put less pressure on the wire. Don't get me wrong, I still have SEVERAL that are still hanging in their room, but wanted to share this cute and affordable way with you! :) PS. The cute hanging paper lanterns I got 50% off at Joanne's! They are made by Martha Stewart and I just love them. I have them hanging from both corners of the room. Since my girls share a room its a cute way to decorate each side :)

3 comments:

karen said...

Really cute ideas Katie! I like the bright colors. And I LOVE the dresser.

karen said...

nloneywe

Susan Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute! Such bright colors are perfect for a little girl's room.

=)