Monday, February 23, 2015

Freshly Picked Review

As most of my readers know, I'm huge into kid fashion! Having 2 little girls, it was always so easy for me to style different outfits and looks for them to wear. When I found out I was having a boy, I knew I wanted him to be just as fashionable, but also knew I'd have to dig a little deeper! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed dressing this little man cub of mine! 
 Its funny because when I started making chunky necklaces for toddlers and little girls, I could tell that my girls FELT pretty as soon as I put a necklace on them. My husband thought I was crazy until he saw it for himself! I have to say that my little man cub LOVES Freshly Picked mocassins as much as my girls loved their necklaces! These are THE ONLY shoes he will keep on his feet! I'm not even lying when I say the highlight of his day is to pick out which moccs to wear! My husband thinks its hilarious!
 Freshly Picked moccs are not only stylish and go with everything, but they are COMFORTABLE on baby's feet and easy for new walkers. They don't slide off Drezden's feet like other baby shoes I've put on him. Usually he just pulls his shoes off, but not his moccs! I decided to get him a few different colors for Christmas, and he was in heaven!

Whenever we go out we get comments and compliments on his Freshly Picked moccs. It doesn't matter if we're at the grocery store, picking up the girls from school, or at a doctor's appointment, PEOPLE NOTICE THEM! I swear I should just carry business cards around with me!
 I especially love their NEW Utah Collection. Beehive State is a great neutral color that will match just about any outfit. The leather is so buttery and soft! Another great thing about these cute little moccs is that they are unisex! They also come in tiny newborn sizes which is just too cute!
I love that they have branded the bottom of their moccs with their logo! I can't say enough good things about these little shoes!
I mean, just LOOK at this happy face! Drezden is one happy customer! If you haven't checked out Freshly Picked yet, head on over to their website and follow them on FB and instagram as well! They periodically have sales and giveaways too!

No comments: