Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Family Movie Night!

We are expecting another snow storm and my husband works tomorrow so instead of having a romantic Valentine's Day with my husband, I decided to have a Valentine's themed family movie night instead. Every Friday we have family movie night, but this weekend we're doing things a little more fancy!
 I found these cute child size bottles of Coca Cola at Target and couldn't resist! I also found these cute boxes at Target, and filled them with popcorn for the movie.
 My husband's favorite treat during a movie is Red Vines, so I made sure to get plenty and made bunches that I tied together with red and white twine. So simple yet so cute!

I made cupcake toppers with glitter hearts from The Dollar store and made strawberry cupcakes. I surprised the kids after school and they are all so excited for movie night to begin. Mr. MiaMoo will be picking up a pizza on his way home from work! Happy Valentine's weekend everyone!

No comments: