Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Apron for Mia

My blogger friend Angie from Treasures for Tots came up with a great way to share our crafting ideas. Check out her blog here
I just made this apron for Mia as a Christmas gift to wear while she works on all her little art projects or wants to help me bake brownies :) I didn't have a pattern so I just made my own. Heather Bailey and Amy Butler fabric are my favorite so I combined the two. I can't wait to make more of these for gifts! I'll be posting more gift ideas in the near future as soon as I finish them. Please don't forget to add yourself as a follower so you can check back often :)

4 comments:

Terriann said...

I Love you fabric choices!
If I don't have a little girl someday to make things for I might just die.

I just started a new blog for things I make too and am having a giveaway this week, check it out if you want!

TerriannHart.blogspot.com

Mama Lusco said...

Very hip and fun! She should love it. Merry Christmas!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Awww!! LOVE your apron!! It's adorable!

BJ_Mama said...

This is so cute! I LOVE the fabric!