Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Apron for Mia

My blogger friend Angie from Treasures for Tots came up with a great way to share our crafting ideas. Check out her blog here
I just made this apron for Mia as a Christmas gift to wear while she works on all her little art projects or wants to help me bake brownies :) I didn't have a pattern so I just made my own. Heather Bailey and Amy Butler fabric are my favorite so I combined the two. I can't wait to make more of these for gifts! I'll be posting more gift ideas in the near future as soon as I finish them. Please don't forget to add yourself as a follower so you can check back often :)

4 comments:

Terriann said...

I Love you fabric choices!
If I don't have a little girl someday to make things for I might just die.

I just started a new blog for things I make too and am having a giveaway this week, check it out if you want!

TerriannHart.blogspot.com

Mama Lusco said...

Very hip and fun! She should love it. Merry Christmas!

Angie Neil said...

Awww!! LOVE your apron!! It's adorable!

BJ_Mama said...

This is so cute! I LOVE the fabric!