Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sorry! I've been out of town...

Here are a few gifts I made just before my trip. One of my dearest friends is having her first girl and I was able to see her cute pregnant self during my visit :)
Mia wanted a mermaid towel so I made her one for her birthday with a flower clip to match (it mostly just looked cute attached to the gift). I still need to add ribbon to trim the fabric, but didn't have time. I should have told you all that I was going out of town for a few weeks-I'm sorry. Hopefully I still have readers! I promise, now that I'm home I'll be getting my craft on!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Great gifts. I just saw some more of your photo shoot on Heather's blog. So much fun at the fun zone...

=)

Mama Pea said...

Don't worry. I've been busy, too. I know what you mean! I am hooked on your blog and will be a reader even if you take breaks! :-)