Friday, June 25, 2010

New Stash!

Whenever I make a trip home, I stock up on flowers to make clips and headbands. I am in LOVE with my new stash! I was really drawn to fall and winter colors this time. Maybe since I'm moving back to the States in the fall and my girls will actually be able to wear fall and winter clothes instead of brightly colored sundresses year round. I also stocked up on new swarovski crystals to match my new stash of flowers. Once I make up a few samples for my girls I'll post them for all to see. I am open to take orders anytime, but I'm sure its hard to tell what exactly I have from this picture. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Will your husband be done with medical school at the end of the year? Or is he finished already? For some reason, I didn't think you guys had been there that long.

=)

karen said...

I love your choices this time - so many yummy yummy colors!

Amber said...

Super pretty colors. I love the brown and mustard one. I'm in the process of making a sundress for Lina (with the pattern you use for Mia) and it has all the autumn colors in it. I'll have to show it to you when you get back:)