Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Family

This weekend my good friend Julia took some pictures of our family since we're moving off island next week. We don't have any pictures with all of us in them since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so it was quite a treat AND she did a GREAT job! I didn't have a new project to post so I thought I would share these pics instead :)




I'm really going to miss living here! This is our last week and I feel like I'm tryin to take it all in while I can. We spent the day at the beach yesterday and I found a HUGE starfish that was still alive. I'll have to post those pics once my friend emails them to me. Did I mention that I dropped my point and shoot camera in the pool? UGG! Anyway, I've had to depend on friends to snap pics for me when we're out doing last minute fun things. Unfortunately I had to pack up my sewing stuff, so I won't have any new projects to post until after our move. My new sewing machine is already there and waiting for me, remember? I hope you keep checking in and will be patient with me during this crazy time. I'll try to post something, even if it has nothing to do with sewing or crafting for your reading or viewing pleasure :) Maybe I'll have more pics to post! Hope you all had a great weekend. Wish me luck with my move, we'll need it!

11 comments:

Christine said...

What a beautiful family,they are wonderful and special photos!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous family. Your friend did a great job taking the photos and good luck with your move.

Mama Lusco said...

You have a beautiful family! The girls dresses are adorable. Hope your move goes smoothly :)

Zura said...

You have a beautiful family! Good luck with the move Katie! :)

Susan Anderson said...

Where will you be moving to, Katie? I hope all goes well for your cute family.

The pictures are great!

=)

Stephanie Rose said...

So sweet!

Mama Pea said...

Great pix. Moving is so tough. Good luck with it all. It has to be really hard going from the island back to the mainland--in more ways than one!

karen said...

I love these pictures - they'll be especially precious after you leave. What a wonderful few years you've had in Puerto Rico, all in all. A great adventure. I'm so glad you got the house in Mesa - I just knew something good would happen!

Emily said...

Those pictures turned out so great!

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

Absolutely beautiful! Good luck with the move and I look forward to your projects once you are settled.

Unknown said...

Visiting from Blog Frog, couldn't help but notice Puerto Rico! I grew up there, went to school and became a nurse and worked at El Hospital de Ninos in Rio Piedras before moving back to the states. I miss it so much. Your pictures are beautiful and so is your family. Good luck in your new home!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life