Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 Rosettes Headband Using Heather Bailey Fabric

This afternoon I attempted to make a bubble skirt for Mia that went terribly wrong. I don't know how to make one, but it made sense in my mind to just fold over a yard of fabric and make an elastic waistband. I figured it would bubble out, LOL, but it didn't! Now I have to figure out what else I can make out of it...maybe a double sided tunic top. The skirt is way too long for Mia or I would just sew a seam at the bottom and call it good. Anyway-tonight I just wanted a no brainer project to work on, so this is what I made for myself! I've been wearing my hair up a ton lately since having baby number two and need some new hair accessories! I couldn't get a good picture of it where you can see each rosette, but you get the idea. On the two outside rosettes there are 3 swarovski crystals in the center.

3 comments:

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

VERY pretty Katie!

Susan Anderson said...

Where do you get your ideas? This one is so original and CUTE!

=)

karen said...

What's in the middle of the middle flower? It looks like an old earring from the 80s I might have given you! I likey!