Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Design for Angie from Treasures for Tots

Angie from Treasures for Tots made this cute Jelly Roll Skirt and asked that I design a flower clip for her daughter to match. She wanted a tangerine orange flower and asked that I throw in some pink if I could. This is what I came up with! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Unfortunately it doesn't photograph as well as it looks in person, but at least you can get an idea as to what it looks like. If you click on the link above, you can check out her cute skirt and tutorial on how to make it. She's going to make Mia one-I'm so excited to get it :) If there is anything I can design for you, please let me know! With Valentine's Day and Easter coming up, my designs are sure to be a hit!

2 comments:

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

It's GORGEOUS!! And it's going to look BEAUTIFUL in Serenity's hair!! I LOVE it!! Thank you so much Katie!!

Susan Anderson said...

I like the sheer layers of color. I can imagine that it looks even better in person!

=)