Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Tickled Pink Skirt

Photobucket
Photobucket
I got a gift card to Heather Bailey's online store for Christmas, and bought a bunch of fabric from her Nicey Jane line. I wanted to make Mia a really sweet skirt for Valentine's Day, and think I succeeded with this fabric! It didn't take me too long to make either. I didn't use a pattern, I just took Mia's waist and length measurements. I'm in love with Heather Bailey fabric, and think these two prints are so cute together. Now I just need to find a sweet little Valentine shirt to match -OR- make my own. We'll see!
Photobucketmonogram


6 comments:

Angie@Treasures4Tots said...

VERY cute! And perfect for Valentine's day!! You did an AWESOME job!! Love it!!

Angie@treasures for tots said...

I had to post another comment now that you got a pic of Mia up!!

She is such a DOLL!! So sweet in her new skirt! LOVE the pretty flower clip in her hair too!

Don't forget to share this tomorrow at my Thursday's Treasures!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is so darling!

gina said...

Adorable!

Heather@ theherberfamily.blogspot.com said...

It's just darling!

Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

Angie@treasures for tots said...

Thank you for sharing at Thursday's Treasures!

Come share again this week!