Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Tickled Pink Skirt

Photobucket
Photobucket
I got a gift card to Heather Bailey's online store for Christmas, and bought a bunch of fabric from her Nicey Jane line. I wanted to make Mia a really sweet skirt for Valentine's Day, and think I succeeded with this fabric! It didn't take me too long to make either. I didn't use a pattern, I just took Mia's waist and length measurements. I'm in love with Heather Bailey fabric, and think these two prints are so cute together. Now I just need to find a sweet little Valentine shirt to match -OR- make my own. We'll see!
Photobucketmonogram


6 comments:

Angie@treasures for tots said...

VERY cute! And perfect for Valentine's day!! You did an AWESOME job!! Love it!!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

I had to post another comment now that you got a pic of Mia up!!

She is such a DOLL!! So sweet in her new skirt! LOVE the pretty flower clip in her hair too!

Don't forget to share this tomorrow at my Thursday's Treasures!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is so darling!

gina said...

Adorable!

Expressions by Heather said...

It's just darling!

Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you for sharing at Thursday's Treasures!

Come share again this week!