Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sister Sundresses and Felt Hair Flower

Remember this dress I made for Mia? It was the first sundress I ever made, and finally got around to making Haydey Baby one to match her big sister. Isn't it just the CUTEST? I had to take some 6 month portraits this morning of her wearing it. Enjoy! She also did a great job modeling my latest felt hair flower :)

I really think she's the happiest baby on the planet. She smiles like this most of the day. Today I just couldn't seem to get enough of her! Can you blame me?

6 comments:

Heather said...

love those dresses. that is my favorite AB fabric!!! what pattern did you use to make them?

check out my free tutorials on my blog:
http://callmecraftymomma.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Rose said...

I agree, smooshy babies are the best!! Looks like you get to enjoy one of those too!! :)

Katie said...

Thanks for the link Heather! I didn't use a pattern for this dress, but I did use the tutorial on lilblueboo.blogspot.com. I usually add things and change the straps with each one, but it's mostly the same. I have found that I need to add an extra inch or so from what the tutorial says to make it easier pulling over the head.

karen said...

That felt flower just makes the outfit!

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

The matching dresses are so cute. I can't believe she's 6 months. We're coming up on 8 months next week.

MandeeFranee said...

LOVE the fabric and the dresses are positively adorable!! and that flower headband, OMG. I'm in love!! :)