Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Isn't She the Cutest?


This is little Miss Maddy, my good friend Michelle's daughter.   Michelle ordered the Valentine's necklace I made for this photo shoot.  She is an amazing photographer!  If you're in the Orange County area you really should check her out!  She does outstanding work.  Michelle and I have been best friends since high school and we both have two little girls.  Both of her girls are simply gorgeous!  Thanks so much Michelle for sharing this picture with me!  If any of you are planning on taking pictures of your little Valentine, you might want to consider ordering one of these chunky beaded necklaces :) Just leave me a comment if you want one.
P.S. I retouched Michelle's photo (so if you don't like the retouching its my fault, LOL).

badge

7 comments:

karen said...

That's a beautiful picture of Maddy! That necklace is PERFECT!

Susan Anderson said...

She is such a cutie. And the necklace to match all that cuteness!

=)

Ronna said...

She is a doll! So cute in her pink outfit and new necklace!

Amy from GrinningCheektoCheek said...

She is so pretty! So fun to get all dressed up :)
Following back from Grinning Cheek to Cheek!

Photography said...

Gorgeous I am following your blog now please stop by :-)http://theclipcafeblog.blogspot.com/
http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Very CUTE! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Novel Bloggers said...

Aww, very cute!

Thanks for following me! I'm following you back from "Stalk Hop Friday"!
novelbloggers.blogspot.com