Saturday, January 22, 2011

Part of the Fancy Nancy Collection


I think I'm going to make some of these for the ladies on thin metal headbands too!  I love the way this  baby/little girl headband turned out. I just got a request to make one of these in bright spring colors, so I'll be shopping for some new fabric in the next few days. I like the idea of bright colors so I may just have to make another for my girls :)  I can make these in pretty much any color, so let me know if you're interested!  I'd like to plan a Valentine's photo shoot with my girls and keep dreaming up a fancy headbands they can wear. I need to find red fabric! Wouldn't this headband be perfect with the chunky Valentine's necklace?  I'll have to post pictures of my Valentine's shoot when I'm done :)

4 comments:

Rosies said...

that is darling!! so cute and so girly!! love it!

Ashley said...

Soooo adorable!! I need to learn how to make one. You are talented!

Thurston Fam said...

im in love with this one!

Susan Anderson said...

I'd love to see this in a picture on MIa's head. I think Carli would look awfully cute in it.

=)