Tuesday, March 8, 2011

House of Clouds Inspired Necklace is now on backorder until April 14


Again, I REALLY want to thank EVERYONE who has emailed and inquired about this necklace! I am so so flattered :) I promise, I WILL be making more after I get back from my vacation, and my goal is have them out in time for Easter baskets.  I will also be sending Kate some more designs to photograph when I get back so you can see how they look with different outfits!  I know sometimes just seeing the necklace hanging on my wall doesn't do it justice. I just designed another new necklace to match the House of Clouds Collection. I have one available to ship out. Let me know!

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Glad these are selling so well. And the one on backorder is perfect for Easter!

=)

karen said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I hope you get this. Please let me know when you are back and i can order this gorgeous necklace!
hpinegar@gmail.com

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I would love to order this necklace when you return!
hpinegar@gmail.com