Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ideas for Girl's Easter Basket

 I've been brainstorming what I'm going to put in my girls' Easter baskets this year, and decided to make this cute purse for Mia.  I originally saw this purse on my friend Amber's blog Strawberry Owl Designs. I downloaded the free pattern from Made by Rae.  If you'd like to make one for yourself, or for your little girl head over there!  I just thought it would be perfect for Mia to throw her little princesses, snacks, crayon cozy, etc.   Crayon Cozys would be great for Easter baskets too :)
Don't ya just love that there is an inside pocket?
I designed this to match Matilda Jane's Spring Collection for Kate Moss from Peekaboo Photos.  I LOVE Kate's photography blog! She's got the most amazing accessories, props, etc. and of course shoots the most beautiful babies and children.  I'm so excited to be working with her.  I'm even more excited to see my necklaces in her beautiful photos! I'll post pics as soon as she sends them my way :)

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

What a cute and clever idea!

Brandi said...

CAn u make this necklace for me??? Please...presh!!! THANKS!!