Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just a Heads Up!

I'll be on vacation March 14-April 14th and will have very little access to the internet.  I will not be able to mail out any orders during those dates, so if you want to place an order in time for Easter, order ASAP! Otherwise I can mail things out in April when I get back :)  I'm getting so excited to see Luvah!and these girls! AND do a little bit of this...
 Puerto Rico here I come! I'm so ready for warm weather and beaches.  I'm excited to be spending my birthday there too :) No better way to celebrate than to be laying out on a beautiful beach somewhere soakin up the rays!  The only thing that gives me anxiety is thinking about my 10 hour flight over there with my girls by myself. Now that Hayden is walking and VERY busy, it's going to be tough!

5 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

heck yeah!

Mama Pea said...

Have fun! I am jealous!

Susan Anderson said...

Have a GREAT time!

=)

karen said...

I'm wildly jealous! You don't even know how much I wish I could go with you - I'd even brave the 10 hour flight with Hayden!

Ronna said...

I want to go too!!! I want to be in warm weather! and on a beach! I'd settle for just the warm sunny weather though. Cant help but to be Jealous! I hope you have a great time.