Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Couldn't Resist!

I just got a new shipment of beads in the mail today :) I've been day dreaming about making a necklace to match this dress since I ordered them.  I love the way it turned out. I'll have to post a picture of JUST the necklace later so you can see it better.  I made a yellow cupcake with white frosting and a red cherry on top.  Can you tell Hayden feels pretty?  I still have more to make for the boutique next month, but needed to take a break and make one for my girls :)  Get your orders in now so you'll have them in time to put in your daughter or granddaughter's Easter basket!

button+FTF.jpg


4 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

look at miss Hayden, she looks so much older. Love her, she's a dolly! love the neclace, headband and love her shirt

karen said...

Oh, oh, oh - I LOVE this necklace! Quick - I need to look at all of them and then place my order!

shannon said...

Adorable! Love the styling
www.dashing-home.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Just wanted to let you know that I featured this on FTF yesterday! Thanks for sharing and grab a featured button if you would like! :)