Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Valentine Leg Warmers for Hayden

OK, so I couldn't resist! I was at Joann's yesterday and all their Valentine socks were 50% off so I had to make Hayden a new pair. The ones I made her last year are getting a little small ;-) Any excuse for cuteness right?  I have them layered up with tights.  I also made another pair for Mia. I'll post them once I get a picture of her wearing them.  I've got a few other Valentine projects I'm working on-I hope I finish!!! I can't believe Valentine's Day is already on Monday.  Do any of you have Valentine's Day plans?  Do you have any traditions with your kids?  I think I'm going to have Mia decorate heart shaped sugar cookies and take them to neighbors (and eat some of course!).  I should make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, but I haven't been a morning person these days so we'll see...Would love to hear what your plans are

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Those are such fun!

=)

Mama Pea said...

Very cute. No real plans at my house. For some reason, Valentine's day has never been big for me. But my mom always had a little present for me on my breakfast plate on Valentine's day...a little necklace or bracelet or something. So, I'll continue that tradition. I have a little box of chocolates, heart socks, and fuzzy footie socks for my daughter. I'll put them in a bag and leave it on the breakfast table for her.

karen said...

Those are so cute! Your Valentine's plans all sound fun, but I have a question: When have you EVER been a morning person? ;-D

Amber said...

You've been keepin busy, like always, since I last looked at your blog:) The necklaces turned out cute! and I love that little dress. My sister-in-law just found out she's having a girl and I can't wait to make her a dress like that!
Brinlees b-day is on the 13 of Feb so we will be celebrating that this weekend. But we love to do a treasure hunt every year for Valentines Day. It's super fun to watch the girls try to find the next clue. Can't wait!