Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Sassy Little Valentine!



 I took this picture this morning just before taking Mia to her Valentine's party at preschool.  She was so excited this morning to get ready and go.  She loved the leg warmers (yes I decided to give them to her early.  I figured it would be better for her to get more use out of them, plus it was her party today!  I think everything came together nicely, don't you? The headband, necklace, and leg warmers are MUST have accessories, don't you think?!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!! She looks soooo freakin adorable! Love it! :P)

Mama Pea said...

So, so cute! I love it!

Stephanie Rose said...

Katie she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Also, wanted to make sure I gave you a stylish blogger award - check it out here:
http://0bella-rose0.blogspot.com/2011/02/spinning-circles.html

Amber said...

SO cute! Love the head to toe Valentine accessories and clothes. What a cutie!