Friday, February 4, 2011

New Chunky Beaded Necklaces for Sale $25


Just finished a couple more Valentine's Necklaces. I can't believe how popular they've become :)  I thought I would make some more so they are ready to ship out now that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I decided to make one with just pink and white beads for those of you that want something that your little girl can wear year round.  Mia wears her red and pink heart necklace year round, but some people prefer a necklace that doesn't look too "Valentinesy".  I am loving that the red and pink necklace looks like yummy candy!  It looks so good I want to eat it! The 2 heart beads on each side remind me a heart suckers :)
I made another Butterfly Love necklace because they have definitely become a favorite.  I always change some of the beads so they are never exactly the same.  This one has fun orange and white striped gumball beads.  I also decided to try out a bottle cap necklace.  The pendant is a bottle cap with a pink crown on the front.  I love black, white, and pink together. I think this one turned out SO cute!  I'm tempted to keep it (like always) because Mia and Hayden don't have any like it.  These are both ready to be shipped out as well :) Let me know if you'd like to place an order and I'll email you a paypal invoice. Thanks!

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

The pink and black one is darling! I'm afraid of those clasps, though. I've lost bracelets with them.

I like a lobster clasp best. Do you ever do them like that?

=)

karen said...

I love the black, pink and white one - it reminds me of licorice for some reason. And I love the Princess crown.

Katie said...

Yes! I can make them with lobster clasps OR toggles. I personally like the toggles on necklaces better. They are easier to get on and off and they don't break as easily. At least for the little ones who tend to yank on their necklaces ;-) Let me know if you'd like one with a lobster claw! Thanks Sue :)

Kyla Armstrong said...

I ADORE your necklaces! I just won one from Sandy Toes and I'm so excited! Can't wait to see you at Sarah's boutique next month!