Monday, March 7, 2011

Peekaboo Photos Featuring My Necklace!


I have been a HUGE fan of Peekaboo Photos for a couple of years now.  Kate is an amazing photographer with the cutest outfits, props, and accessories around.  I am SO FLATTERED to be working with her!  She asked me to design this necklace to match the Matilda Jane Spring Collection.  Kate had a workshop this past weekend for photographers and used my necklaces :)  She was kind enough to get these to me quickly so I can use them on my table at the Spring Boutique. I'm so excited to see some of the rest.  I'm sure you all have been wondering what my necklaces look like on other children other than my own. Well here ya have it, SOOOOO CUTE huh?!

8 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

SO CUTE!!! I love Peekaboo too! I have been following her for a few years and die over all her pictures! So fun to see your darling necklaces in the pics!!! I am SOOO excited about the spring boutique and can't wait to get the first sneak peak!!!

Michelle Nguyen said...

Yay! These look great! How fun!

Melisa said...

I would love one just like this one for my girls. Will you email me a price if you can make me one?

Melisathemom@msn.com

Amber said...

Looks great! I'm so excited for you!

Susan Anderson said...

Wonderful!

Love the colors.

=)

A said...

Hey there! I am the Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper here in Utah for Katie and Skye... I need that necklace! how do I get one.,,
email me
ashleea@matildajaneclothing.com

The Reed Family said...

so cute!!!! the necklace matches perfect! Wish had a girl! :)

Mama Pea said...

so, so cute