Friday, April 16, 2010

Looking for a Baby Shower Gift?


This is one of the onesies I made for the boutique. Isn't it cute? I think I'll make one in a bigger size for Miss Hayden! (When the boutique is over that is). I hand painted the princess crown on with fabric paint using a stencil. I also added rhinestones along the neckline using hot fix rhinestones so they will stay on in the wash. Lastly I sewed the little tutu on the back using a gathering stitch. There is nothing cuter than little babies in princess tutu frill! This particular onesie is a NB size because I think every newborn deserves to have a fancy outfit to wear when they meet everyone for the first time, and usually 0-3 month sizes are HUGE on a newborn. I can make a bigger size per request.

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

4 comments:

karen said...

That's so cute! I wish I had one of these for a giveaway! Maybe next time.

Susan Anderson said...

Really fun!

=)

The Redhead Riter said...

That is really cute! Ballerina baby :o)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

That is adorable!!!