Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We're Back in Business :)

So a few days ago my computer got a virus and wiped everything out! I have NO pictures from the boutique :( I couldn't recover them, but I was able to recover everything else (I think). I still haven't tried reinstalling my photoshop, so lets keep our fingers crossed that I won't have any problems with that! The boutique was a success, and was well worth all the time put in. I was surprised that none of the felt food sold, BUT-I was kind of hoping it wouldn't so I could add it to Miss Mia's collection. She was in HEAVEN! My friend Amber and I made a trade when the boutique was over of things that didn't sell. I was lucky enough to get one of her cute little girl aprons. I LOVE it and so does Mia! I will post a picture later. I will post ANYTHING when I get everything transfered from my external hard drive. Thanks to all of you who stop by my little blog each day. I love getting comments and hearing from you!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That is such a drag about your computer. Sorry to hear it!

Glad you could recover most everything, though.

=)

karen said...

I've been trying and trying to call you! Glad you're OK. You know me - when I don't hear from you for a couple of days I imagine the worst!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Katie loved visiting your blog & getting caught up! Everything you do has it's own unique style & looks like good quality work. Of course the best part of stopping by is seeing more pics of your cute family! :-D